• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

I nearly missed this (grin!)

Started by Geoffw, January 28, 2011, 11:48:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoffw

January 28, 2011, 11:48:26 am Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 12:01:28 pm by Geoffw
My email system put this in junk mail so I nearly missed out on a fortune!....... an entertaining read!  ;) ;) ;D ;D
QuoteJP MORGAN CHASE BANK .
OFFICE ADDRESS
60 Wall Street, New York,
Business address
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co,
270 Park Avenue, New York.

Attn : Beneficiary,

We have received a payment credit instruction from Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan , the President Federal Republic of Nigeria whom has unanimously this year 2011 approved all outstanding Inheritance/contract payments,lottery payments which was overdue and not paid to beneficiaries,as well beneficiaries who were scammed by Nigerian 419 artists/perpetrators in one way or the order.

We are to credit your bank account with your full contract payment/compensation funds with the sum of $10 million united states dollars as one of the beneficiaries through the Federal Republic of Nigeria reserve account with the JP Morgan chase bank new york,which you are to recieve this funds through our online banking system.

This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, the American President (Mr. Obama Barack Hussein)the united nations, world bank and UNGA United Nations General Assembly here in New York after their meeting due to the fraudulent activities going on within the African Region,this payment arrangement is to enable  beneficiaries to receive their fund Without any interfference.

You are advice to stop dealing with those Africans,unpatriotic government officials of Central bank of nigeria or any other bank, telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them,they are impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle beneficiaries by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them.

Be informed that every arrangement regarding your payment through online banking has been made; note that we are to set up an online account here in your favor,then you can transfer your funds from your online account with us to any bank account of your choice,which an account number,pin code and password be issued to you by the bank to acess your account with us online and transfer your funds your self single-handedly into your bank account or any nominated bank account of your choice.

You will have to re-confirm your full information which will be use to set up your new online account for the transfer of your funds.

Your Full Name:
Your Complete Address:
Scan copy of your personal passport not international passport
Direct Telephone Number:
Mobile Number:
Present Occupation:
Are You A Property Owner?

Finally you are advised to adhere to my instructions to enable his office release your contract sum to you within the stipulated time given.

NOTE: RESPONSE SHOULD BE MADE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Your Prompt Co-operation is highly imperative.

Thanks for Banking with us.

Yours Truly.

Mr.  James Dimon.
Executive Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, President and Member of Operating Committee, JPMorgan Chase & Co

Geoff

nuthatch

You should be able to afford that new car now!   ;)

Geoffw

Did anyone hear all of the series on "Radio 4's 'You & Yours' about a month or so back? 

A Scottish fellow actually replied to a series of these scams and the 'conversations' were read out on the programme over the course of a week.  The few I heard were so funny, as he deliberately got into amusing, confusing and convoluted discussions with each of the poor old scammers who only wanted his bank details.

It must be a book but I can't trace it.
Geoff