• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Where in the World

Started by Geoffw, March 04, 2012, 09:06:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoffw

Let us just use this thread from now on, just add each photo as the challenge progresses...

Well here we are - somewhere I have never visited, and am unlikely to see unless I win the Lottery!
Geoff

welshcol

Geoff-you have left where it is on the properties file!!!

Geoffw

Quote from: welshcol on March 04, 2012, 10:11:58 pm
Geoff-you have left where it is on the properties file!!!

Silly me!   :'(

I'll set another challenge later!

??? ??? ???
Geoff

welshcol

You will have to let them know the answer Geoff otherwise you will have a lot of viewers wondering where it is!!!. ::)

Geoffw

For those of you puzzling how Colin could identify my picture, just right-click on it with your mouse!

Basic error if you are uploading a picture change its name.  I did do that but then foolishly uploaded the original.

......... so having found out the name of the bay just use Google to find out where it is.  When you have found out you will understand why I've never been there!  :D
Geoff

jarcadia

You don't even have to Google it http://www.expeditionsail.com/blog/south-georgia/2009-1/stromness-bay.jpg

Geoffw

OK Let's try again ......... where on 'EARTH' is this?

Geoff

welshcol

Quote from: jarcadia on March 05, 2012, 06:32:02 pm
You don't even have to Google it http://www.expeditionsail.com/blog/south-georgia/2009-1/stromness-bay.jpg

Hi Brian-how did you do that?-ie the highlighting inside of a web address- if its level 8 computing level requirements leave it & you can explain at the next computing session.  ;) ;D

welshcol

March 06, 2012, 12:51:00 pm #8 Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 04:49:33 pm by welshcol
Quote from: Geoffw on March 05, 2012, 07:08:24 pm
OK Let's try again ......... where on 'EARTH' is this?

Photo properties says "Someone Has Fallen in the Water!!!;D :D ;D :D :)

Geoffw

Geoff