• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Beatlez Tribute Band Concert!

Started by Myles, June 08, 2016, 12:51:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Myles

I think some Beatles fan members may be interested in a concert from a leading tribute band from Liverpool. I heard them in October in Llandudno and they were very good
Seating will be arranged in tables of 10. I would be good if we could get one or two tables!

CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED - CLICK HERE

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/the.beatlez.uk/

Fishguard & Goodwick Rotary are really pleased to be able to announce that the best Beatles  tribute band in the UK  - THE BEATLEZ -is coming to Fishguard  to headline a Charity  Concert that the Club is promoting at the Fishguard Bay Hotel on Saturday 17th September, 2016.   

This is the first major fundraising event for some time  and we are all really looking forward to what promises to be a great night.
First up will be local jazz band Puffin Brass followed by the Beatlez who will play two forty five minutes sets performing a selection of authentic Beatles music for you to enjoy and dance to.   Take yourself back to the 60's, you will know every song!     Included in the cost of the tickets is a light supper with wine/soft drinks served during the interval.

Tickets £25 (to include the light supper and refreshments)

We would be delighted if you are able to join us.

The all inclusive tickets  will be available for purchase soon by personal callers (cash only) at:
Michael Charlton, West Street, Fishguard
The Salutation Inn
Fishguard Bay Hotel, Quay Road, Goodwick.
Or from Nigel Owen - tel. no. 01348 87   (cheques please)
Pembrokeshire U3A Members contact Myles Huthwaite 01437 710368
(Seating at the Fishguard Bay Hotel will be arranged in tables of 10.  Complete tables may be reserved for parties of 10)