• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Logon problem

Started by jarcadia, May 23, 2013, 08:55:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoffw

Yes I've been trying to sort out a problem with directories that seem to be effecting performance, that has arisen since it was moved to the new host.

I'm having no problems logging on, but an getting an intermittent warning at the top of the home page when logging on saying the system cannot find the default folder.
Geoff

Maytree

A "workaround" that does it for me is to "Bookmark" the Forum page in your web browser. It works every time as it has taken me straight to the forum page without any frustrating blank pages.
Worth a try if you are getting the same problem.

Bob

jarcadia

Now why didn't I think of that :-[ BUT the underlying problem still exists.  We should not have to use workarounds to get onto the site.

welshcol

July 31, 2013, 11:46:56 am #13 Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 12:43:30 am by welshcol
Now why didn't I think of that :-[ BUT the underlying problem still exists.  We should not have to use workarounds to get onto the site.

Its the warm weather!!!  ;) 8)
Sooner the Winter comes the better.

Bet you were glad you were not on the Spanish trains or the Italian auto-strader last week!! -terrible accidents.

Geoffw

Yes Colin .... I've been tring to solve the problem ..... as you are the only one suffering.
Geoff

welshcol

Quote from: Geoffw on July 31, 2013, 08:10:47 pm
Yes Colin .... I've been tring to solve the problem ..... as you are the only one suffering.

Hi Geoff-Brian has the problem not me-I am OK.  :-\

Geoffw

Quote from: welshcol on August 01, 2013, 12:39:14 am

Whoops!  :D
Geoff

welshcol

Quote from: Geoffw on August 01, 2013, 11:20:42 am
Quote from: welshcol on August 01, 2013, 12:39:14 am

Whoops!  :D

I can understand your mistake its usually me!!.  ;D

jarcadia

Colin OK with his PC, must be the weather :D
Geoff I can live with the workaround but the fact that a workaround exists would suggest that al least one other person does have the problem.
Brian