• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

St Ishmael's Short Walk 16th May '11

Started by welshcol, May 17, 2011, 12:39:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

welshcol

May 17, 2011, 12:39:17 am Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 08:01:50 am by Geoffw
Hi all- lovely walk again in the Spring weather along the coast path and around St.Ishmael's with n an excellent turn out of 30+ walkers.
Particular highlights were St Ishmael's Church, Monk Haven bay and views across to Dale Fort and Dale.
Most enjoyable lunch at St Ishmael's nursery and great to see David Jones along although unfortunately not yet walking.

PS For Information:Wendy Proctor announced for those not there today that the walk on 23rd May will now be circular i.e. meet & back to Penally Railway Station so the "shared" cars to Lydstep will now NOT be required 

welshcol

Geoffw

No problem Colin!

..........when life get a touch less hectic I will take you through a tutorial on how to do it yourself
Geoff

welshcol

Many thanks Geoff and Graham G has been in touch reference plans for talk on "weather station" installation so am hoping to come along tomorrow if OK. I still have mine in the box unopened as yet, its on my "to do " list.
..........as a thought is there any advantage for me to bring along to see hardware??.
Let me know.
regards Colin

Geoffw

Quote from: welshcol on May 17, 2011, 03:59:51 pm
..........as a thought is there any advantage for me to bring along to see hardware??.
Let me know.
regards Colin

Can you bring it along Colin ..... that would be a great help to me!
Geoff