• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

THANKS EVERYONE for your concern and support

Started by Geoffw, June 11, 2022, 03:05:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoffw

June 11, 2022, 03:05:29 pm Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 11:40:13 pm by Geoffw
FIRST OF ALL, THANKS EVERYONE for your concern and support. I'm fine now, just a little stressed, but I'll be ok.
For those of you who don't know what happened, I was robbed this morning at a petrol station in H'west.
I managed to pull myself together even though my hands were still shaking. I felt dizzy and I honestly think I was probably in shock.

My money was gone. I called the police who were quick on the scene and fantastic, they quickly called for an ambulance because my blood pressure and heart rate were so high.

The police asked me if I knew who did it and I said "yes it was pump number 3"   ;)
Geoff

welshcol

Hi Geooff -so sorry to hear of your understandably very distressing experience.
 Trust you will soon be fully recovered and back to normal.
Take care with Best Wishes 👍👍

Geoffw

Quote from: welshcol on June 11, 2022, 03:54:28 pmHi Geooff -so sorry to hear of your understandably very distressing experience.
 Trust you will soon be fully recovered and back to normal.
Take care with Best Wishes 👍👍

Re-read the final sentence Colin!!!
Geoff

welshcol

Are you inferring it was the exorbetant cost of the petrol at pump No 3 !!
You should have put an Omogi wink at the end!!😉😉
Take care

Geoffw

Geoff

welshcol

Quote from: Geoffw on June 12, 2022, 11:40:59 pmDone as you suggest Colin ::)

👍👍 Great Geoff - you wrote such a credible incident I think people were carried along by your literary skills and with obvious concerns.
Glad it was just a slightly  ambiguous joke 👍👍😊😊
Take care.

Geoffw

I really am off to fill the car up tomorrow!!!!   :-X  :-X
Geoff

welshcol

Quote from: Geoffw on June 14, 2022, 12:12:17 amI really am off to fill the car up tomorrow!!!!  :-X  :-X

Take your cheque book!!
I thought it was expensive when I paid £1.79p for BP diesel last week , I think its £1.90p now 🤔🤔